1708Nice pics by Sarju

  • Sepel
    Nov 2, 2004
      Hi Sarju

      Some of those pics are superb. To name a few.
      "Spirit in the Sky"
      "Spooky Moon "
      "The Legend.... "
      "The Mute Connexion"

      I would vote "Blue Sky Mine" to be my personal
      favorite..
      Its a beautiful place you are living at.

      PS: What i thought halloween (courtsey hollywood) is
      all about is beer and smokes. Well those were not be
      found in pics :)

      Nice to see those pics man.
      Chao

      http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=uh9tf3h.1iz5959d&x=0&y=1fwpaf

      > comone people post some of your photos too ... lets
      > see what each of
      > us is upto
      > Cheers everyone
      > sarju
      >

      > --- In Shimlahangout@..., NITYIN
      > <bnityin@y...> wrote:
      > > Sarju
      > >
      > > Some more info on giving out credit card details.
      > >
      > > Nitin

      > > Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile
      > phone.

      =====
      lil belz say`s good day

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.