1709hi suneel

  • ishad aggarwal
    Nov 2, 2004
      iam TAZ......IAM SO GLAD THAT U LIKE OURHILL STATION SO MUCH......LIKE TO BE FRIENDS....SO HERE IAM....DOING MY GRAD. IN MEDICINE IN CHENNAI....TELL MORE ABOUT YOURSELF....
      BYE AND TAKE CARE...

      Sunil Mehta <sunilmehtach@...> wrote:
      Hey freinds,

      I am Sunil, basically from Mumbai.  I considered Shimla as one of the best place on this planet.  I can say that there is no place in the world which can beat Shimla.

      I love making good freinds. Let me introduce myself.

      Name : Sunil Mehta
      Profession : Civil Service
      Present duty station : Geneva, Switzerland

      Cheers,

      Sunil