1733Re: Shimla - Newsletter Hi Rishav, Manish,Rohit,,Nitin,Tarun , sonu and wonderful people of the group

  • BHUVNESH SHARMA
    Dec 20, 2004

      Hi Everyone

      I am Bhuvnesh Sharma.

      Great to see you all Shimla Loverss togather.

      I got myself registered while I was in Toky but now I am in Bangalore. Just changed the job and joined Oracle.

      Ofcourse I am very much from Shimla. Missing Shimla the Mall, Lower bazar and ofcourse Sanjauli and summer Hill.

      Plan to visit my family in Shimla in march next year.

      Anyway do keep me mailed.

      By the way is there anyone based in Shimla in this Group right now ? Do let me know.

      And anything to do with bangalore do get in touch with me for anything anytime.

      Bye for now. Need to catch with work.

      Bye

      Bhuvnesh Sharma

      >From: tarun sharma <tarunhi_tarun@...>
      >To: Shimlahangout@...
      >Subject: Re: Shimla - Newsletter Hi Rishav, Manish,Rohit,,Nitin,Tarun , sonu and wonderful people of the group
      >Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:28:45 +0100 (BST)
      >
      >Hai,
      >  That was the coolest mail i have seen. One girl
      >addressing to each and evry guy point wise...kool.
      >Keep up the spirit guys.
      >
      >  --- m_sarna <no_reply@...> wrote:
      >
      >---------------------------------
      >
      >Gosh? What up guys! who is this. Please it is not an
      >dating sight it
      >is an Interacting sight it is good to meet people
      >specially when you
      >are away from home by your self just get liitle
      >exited. because of
      >this group i found so many good freinds that not call
      >dating?
      >
      >Hi Rishav,
      >How are you my yahoo chat ID is asangal may be we
      >should talk some
      >time so how's your job going? nice to know that you
      >know my place.
      >market is pretty slow over here may be beacuse of
      >elections. i cant
      >vote wanted to vote for kerry though.
      >
      >Hi Manish,
      >how are you so what are you doing in Bangkok. I know
      >the bhaik you
      >are talking about specially upasna it fells so good
      >when people talk
      >about shimla, sanjauli it's like all of a sudden you
      >know so many
      >people. keep in touch.
      >
      >Hi rohit,
      >well come to the group nice to have new people in the
      >group. i
      >defenatily agree with you about the politics over here
      >dont worry
      >Kerry will win. Did you see Farenhite 9/11.?
      >
      >Hi Nitin,
      >Man dont get offended by what i said about gujju's you
      >shold be proud
      >i was sharing my little experince in USA and also i am
      >a punjabi i
      >think after Gujrati's punjabis are next. Just kidding!
      >
      >Hi Tarun,
      >Thanks for your message. It's not only about LB or Auk
      >it's when i
      >saw the group from shimla just asked anybody from
      >there since i am so
      >far away from home so got excited looking at the club.
      >i miss shimla
      >mall, lowe bazar everyhting of shimla Family the most.
      >
      >Hi sonu,
      >How are you in live in california near LA where are
      >you located
      >Thanks for your sending the message. I am a Market
      >research analyst
      >in a international company just got my H1-B done
      >graduated lst
      >Decemaber from Cal Poly Pomona. So where are you in
      >USA and thanks
      >for offering help.
      >

      >ShimlaHangout: Catch up with friends!

      >    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
> [...]

      Glamour, lifestyle, health. Get all the fundas you need. At MSN Entertainment!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic