1744Re: Info

  • sarju5
    Feb 6, 2005
      Seems like we are going to have quite a few Himachalis in Canada
      now ... thats cool
      Welcome to the club Lovinia
      by the way .... I am also staying in Canada (Ottawa to be precise)
      and doing my masters in GIS (Geographical Information Systems)

      How is the winters treating you Richard ..... I am having a blast
      over here by the way .... I do lots of skiing and snowshoeing and
      also some skating on the Rideau canal
      http://www.canadascapital.gc.ca/skateway/index_e.asp
      ... so winters are kind of really fun for me .... neways I hope that
      you guys are doing well too ... not just hibernating in the Canadian
      winters and getting depressed

      I just returned from Carnaval de Quebec and found it kind of
      awesome ... ppl this is the only place in Canada that has some
      culture associated with it .....i will post my photos on the net in
      few days

      Vande Mataram
      cheers
      sarju