1750Re: Shimla - Newsletter Montreal Info

  • sarju5
    Feb 10, 2005
      Great Job Rohit ... I don't think you left any expense out
      Bus Pass for students in Mtl costs around 33 dollors and phone is
      usually included in the shared accomodation, unless you want your
      personal one .... and yes Health might be an issue for Sohit since
      he will be an international student ...
      It is compulsory for them to take health insurance since they are
      not canadian citizens or residents and hence not covered by the
      Canadian health

      cheers buddy
      sarju

      --- In Shimlahangout@..., ROHIT BAGGA <rbaggaca@y...>
      wrote:

      > dear
      >
      > in canada each province have different laws. e.g. in alberta you
      have to pay for health care while in ontario it's free. i lives in
      free so let me give you some detail of expenses,
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic