1754Re: Shimla - Newsletter Montreal Info

  • Richard Chander
    Feb 10, 2005

      and then click on Canada and then sign up and go on.

      Hey....can you give me a call at 807-343-8888 Ext 5157?

      I will give you more info on phone....

      Richard

      sarju5 <no_reply@...> wrote:

      can you give me more info about this reliance thing Richard .. I
      mean some website that I could go to
      I use G3 telecom http://www.g3telecom.com/
      It gives me 16 cents per minute to India ... and something like 5
      cents per minute to UK and USA

      --- In Shimlahangout@..., Richard Chander
      <richard_shir@y...> wrote:

      > If you guys use your credit cards online, then sign up with
      Reliance India Call telephone services to call India. It charges
      13.9 cents per minute, both for ground and cell phones. Isn't it a
      great rate? This will reduce your phone bill.