1760gmail

  • viplav
    Feb 26, 2005
      hey i did not know so many people want gmail account.

      let me tell u all that gmail is no better than yahoo mail, infact
      yahoo is much easier and i dont think u will ever get to fill up ur
      250mb inbox, i have tried and have reached only 23% as yet. but still
      at 0% at gmail but have reached at 6% at rediffmail(which also
      provides 1gb, first in world to provide so)

      only thing good about gmail is that it does not give picture ads as
      yahoo or msn only text ads. google has also started with its groups
      services again and it is no mathch for yahoo. i m not a yahoo fan but
      this is my findings after using both the services

      regards
      viplav