1791Re: Its not funny..try it once..

  • ankush_chowdhary
    May 18, 2005
      Hi Tarun,
      Dont mind my saying that but this post of yours, how has this got
      anything to do with "Shimlahangout" and the topic the forum is based
      on.

      I think we get enough spam in our mailboxes already!!Please stick to
      the topic.

      Nitin I think members should to get posts in the mailbox releavant
      to the "group" not this, I think you should make posts to be
      moderated ,not my place to say that but just a suggestion, you the
      best one to decide :-).

      Ankush,

      --- In Shimlahangout@..., tarun sharma
      <tarunhi_tarun@y...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > This is true. U wanna make money...
      > BElieve it or not but its that simple.
      > Juz give it a try..
      > it wont take much of ur time but may be u get some
      > $...
      >
      > http://www.surfjunky.com/?r=Tarun322
      >
      > Regards
      > Tarun