1826Re: Hi buddy..........

  • ask me ...???
    Sep 7, 2005
      --- In Shimlahangout@..., Hitesh Pal
      <seavoyager1in@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Hitesh,
      its nice to hear frm U. I'm frm Rampur Bushahr basically
      from kotgarh.I'm working with ESRI Delhi, here in Surat on a GIS
      consignment for devloping a GIS software for Gujarat Gas exploration
      and Transmission network.
      Hey wat abt.U... yeah my real name is Mahender.
      tell som abt. urself

      thanx& rgds
      titugrack

      hi TituGrack,
      > iam Hitesh, from the same place. Hey
      > how come u reached Gujrat......?
      > Iam also a shimlaite, and
      > presently studing in Pune. Read ure mail...i don't
      > have any idea about the floods uwere tal;kin gabout.
      > U r from which place of
      > Himachal?wahts ure real name? ure schoolin?
      > ................Do let me know yaart........
      > bye,
      > with regards,
      > Hitesh.

      > http://mail.yahoo.com