1896Video editing help !

  • Varun Rattan Singh
    Feb 6, 2006
      hi,

      Last year in November , me and my friends tried to make a small
      documentary on gender issues in governance in Himachal Pradesh. This we
      shot with a small camcorder using tape as the medium of storage.

      As we were new to the art , we later realised that there are lot of
      noises in the background such as clock or telephone ringing. so i wanted
      to know if there is way in which we can edit this video and filter out
      all these background noise.

      Also if you you suggest a software which can be used to edit the film
      and to put the subtitles.

      looking forward to your replies

      thank you
      Varun

      --
      When is your birthday ? http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/4586762a4885334b363

      I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to
      live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all that
      was not life, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not
      lived. - Henry David Thoreau

      Applying ICT for social development

      Visit me at http://www.geocities.com/maverickvarun
      On-line for 5 years now !