1919The flash mind reader - amazing ey ?

  • Rohit Bagga
    Mar 2, 2006
      I am really overwhelmed by this. After this, I guess, tarrot readings, astrologer  telling your future or a parrot correctly selecting your tarrot card by the roadside --- are not just fluke....  I will really appreciate if you can give me any logic behind this.
      But remember, u must stick to the basic rules as described, meaning
      1> everytime you have to choose a two digit no. and
      2> everytime you have to calculate

      I tried this (so far) 27 times back to back & it gave the right answer the same no. of times without fail. So, try this & let me know.
      You must have Java applets, plugins, active X controls enabled & quicktime installed to view the web page.

      Enrich your life at Yahoo! Canada Finance
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic