1920Re: Shimla - Newsletter Does anyone remember me?

  • rachnakanwar
    Mar 3, 2006
      Hi Nitin
      Thanks so much!
      Well, I was on a long maternity leave. Took lots of time off for my
      baby, a son named Kabir. Joined back quite some time back. But was
      off Yahoo. Now I am back in action.
      You are really lucky to have shifted to Shimla. I miss it terribly.
      This is a great way of keeping in touch with my roots.
      As you move away from them , the attraction grows.
      Hope to hear lots from you about apna himachal. I am in Mumbai
      currently.
      Look forward to a long innings this time.
      --- In Shimlahangout@..., NITYIN <bnityin@y...> wrote:

      > Hi Rachna
      >
      > Great to c you again on the board!!!
      >
      > Ol timer...... hun.... WELCOME BACK... the community is 405+
      strong... who would have thought on a rainy day at Ahmedabad.
      nothing better to do, surfing on the company computer on a tea
      break.. feeling home sick... Hangout was born...........

      > Ladies and gentleman please welcome one of the true blue
      Shimlaite on board on Hangout One!!! (Thats straight from your
      today's Mirchi's idea...)

      > So whats been keeping you away from the Hangout for so long...??
      Time to catch up....

      > Me shifted back to Shimla Hills and on mercy of BSNL.. The Lord
      gives little time to connect to Hangout...