1922Re: Shimla - Newsletter Does anyone.......

  • NITYIN
    Mar 3, 2006
      That's some GREAT news.. Congratulations!!

      Me too got domesticated finally in the year 2003... It was long overdue..

      Been busy travelling around.. Had a chance to visit old buddies in London for a couple of weeks... Else been moving around the Himalayas.. Wifey has got used to my nomadic life style now.. ))

      Been coming to plains regularly.. was in Hyderabad in January and toned my culinary skills with Hyderabadi Biryani...

      Else life has been good in my part of world... This year the snow fall was pretty less in the hills.. Shimla did'nt had any!

      More later
      Nitin

      >>Took lots of time off for my baby, a son named Kabir.

      Yahoo! Mail