1925Re: Shimla - Newsletter The flash mind reader - amazing ey ? sorry last one had wrong expression :(

  • Rohit Bagga
    Mar 3, 2006
      thanx Richard
      thanx for sharing your momemts of joy with me.
      i don't have any happy news but do have one sad news that I lost my Indian citizenship this year :( .
      take care
      RBagga

      Rohit Bagga <rbaggaca@...> wrote:
      thanx Richard
      thanx for sharing your momemts of joy with me.
      i don't have any happy news but do have one sad news that I lost my Indian citizenship this year :).
      take care
      RBagga

      Richard Chander <richard_shir@...> wrote:
      Woww...Rohit, It is so cool. Incerdible. Amazing this is that this is a computer program and not at all a human psychic. Human psychic do manage to read the mind but a machine can do it, it's so wonderful.

      So how are the things with you? How is life going? Latest good news on my side is that today I got my Canadian citizenship.

      Take care,

      Richard

      Rohit Bagga <rbaggaca@...> wrote:
      I am really overwhelmed by this. After this, I guess, tarrot readings, astrologer  telling your future or a parrot correctly selecting your tarrot card by the roadside --- are not just fluke....  I will really appreciate if you can give me any logic behind this.
      But remember, u must stick to the basic rules as described, meaning
      1> everytime you have to choose a two digit no. and
      2> everytime you have to calculate

      I tried this (so far) 27 times back to back & it gave the right answer the same no. of times without fail. So, try this & let me know.
      You must have Java applets, plugins, active X controls enabled & quicktime installed to view the web page.

      Enrich your life at Yahoo! Canada Finance

      Yahoo! Mail

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Enrich your life at Yahoo! Canada Finance