1961Spammers on cellphone!!!!!!!

  • NITYIN
    Apr 8, 2006
      Hi folks

      Some guys have been calling my wife on her cellfone and speaking all kind of trash for the past one month..... I did a little detective work and have traced down the number which is from a different district... Today I talked to the guy and he was literally crying and begged not to report to him to the police as he claimed he was a student...

      These chaps have made our lives hell for the past one month... Today even his mother asked not to report the matter to the police... but what about our lives when we were listneing to all the trash for entire month... Shall I report to the matter to the Police or the guy is trying to save his skin....??