1962Re: Spammers on cellphone!!!!!!!

  • viplav
    Apr 8, 2006
      hi Nityin,

      this is really sad that youth of our county try these kinds of thing
      to get some kick out of it. May be the real reason is that that guy
      is a dunb, or y else someone call on a cell phone when whole world
      knows that the called person gets the nmber flashed on his screa.

      Reporting to the police might not help, as police in our beloved
      country is never intrested in solving any thing. Maybe only thing
      that you can do is to tell that guy that you know some big shot
      police officee in his area and that should frighten him.

      on the other hand during my school days i had also given some
      cranked calls, but thank god caller id or cell phones were not
      available at that time.
      lucky me

      regards
      viplav k
      --- In Shimlahangout@..., NITYIN <bnityin@y...> wrote:

      > Hi folks
      >
      > Some guys have been calling my wife on her cellfone and speaking
      all kind of trash for the past one month..... I did a little
      detective work and have traced down the number which is from a
      different district... Today I talked to the guy and he was literally
      crying and begged not to report to him to the police as he claimed
      he was a student...

      > These chaps have made our lives hell for the past one month...
      Today even his mother asked not to report the matter to the
      police... but what about our lives when we were listneing to all the
      trash for entire month... Shall I report to the matter to the Police
      or the guy is trying to save his skin....??

      > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously
      low rates.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic