1979how ru frds!

  • abi_k123
    Jun 8, 2006
      frds,i have always loved nature and what can b the better place than
      the great haimalays, the gadwal region and other places , shimla is
      really the heart of all the natural paradises . frds , i wud like to
      hear from you people many diferent aspects of that place , at present
      i'm doing mba and i'm also interested in ornithology,and bird
      watching , i've won a best birder award by wwwf-india, frds, there is
      lot to b said .....i want to share with u many things , but my exams r
      going to start on 24th of june06, im really worried i have to complete
      my portion and i'm a bit scare frds , plese give me some tips for
      preparing my papers.............. i will wait for ur reply thanks , god
      bles you all! bye take care