1995I LOVE MY!(INDIA)

  • viren singh
    Jun 28, 2006
      mr abhishek think about our great india not regional,
      i am also himachali , one thing i would like to say
      you when you are outside your country you think your
      are indian, not hiamchali or punjabi...so be loyal to
      india and try to terminate this block of memory of
      this regionalism and castism.
      hope india is future in coming years, we have make it
      great.
      --- abhishek vaid <sheki_sheki2002@...> wrote:

      > NAME ABHISHEK
      > PROFESSION STUDENT(in jalandhar)
      > HOMELAND HIMACHAL(SHIMLA)
      >

      > hii to all himachali friends,
      > plz save himachal from outsiders.
      >
      > only we himachalis can do this!
      > with luv
      > abhishek
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail . "The New Version is
      > radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

      Virender Singh
      Research Associate/Software Engineer
      E.T.S.I. Agronomos Departamento de Matemática Aplicada a la Ingeniería Agronómica
      Universidad Politécnica de Madrid Av. Complutense, s/n.
      Ciudad Universitaria
      28040 - Madrid (España)
      Mobile :0034- 6994 35622
      Office 0034-913365801