      To: Shimlahangout@...
      From: "Viplav Khoda" <khoda_viplav@...>
      Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 05:24:06 -0000
      Subject: Shimla - Newsletter Re: Appeal of Capt. Kalia's father to all Indian Citizens due to the cruelty of Pakistan Army.

      Dear RBagga,

      There seems to be some problem
      1. Petetion seems to be old and the link sign the petetion
      (http://www.petitiononline.com/LtKalia/petition-sign.html)is not
      working.
      2.This petetion seems to be very old . Vajpayee, Sharif and all other
      people no longer holding these posts.

      I still have tried to sign prtition twice and some server error is
      comming.

      Viplav K

      --- In Shimlahangout@..., RBagga <rbaggaca@y...> wrote:

      >   Please go to http://www.petitiononline.com/LtKalia/petition.html
      >   to sign the petition
      >
      >   To:  Indian Government and Pakistan Government.
      >   Appeal of Capt. Kalia's father to all Indian Citizens
      >
      > Letter written by Dr. Kalia f/o Late Lt. Saurabh Kalia to:
      A.B.Vajpayee, Nawaz Sharif, K.R. Narayanan, V.P. Malik, George
      Fernandes

      All new Yahoo! Mail