2022Re: Engineering college in and around chandigarh ?

  • Rohin Gupta
    Sep 24, 2006
      Hi,
      She can try JP College Wakhanaghat. Fees are high, but placement is
      quite good. It is some 20kms from Solan in a diversion, while coming
      to Shimla.
      Br,
      - Rohin

      --- In Shimlahangout@..., Varun Rattan Singh
      <varun.ratan@h...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Does anybody know about any good engineering college in and around
      > Chandigarh? One of our member is looking for a college for his
      daughter.
      > She has just completed her diploma in electronics and communication and
      > is looking for a lateral placement in second year engineering. Please
      > suggest some good colleges where they can apply.
      >
      > with regards
      >
      > Varun Singh
      > Class of 2005 - 2007
      >
      > Hostel Block F 38 | Institute of Rural Management Anand | Anand |
      > Gujarat | 388 001 | Phone No: +91 99985 24165
      >
      > Visit me at http://www.geocities.com/maverickvarun | On-line for 5
      > years now !

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic