2043Bangalore Chapter Initiation

  • Varun Rattan Singh
    Nov 26, 2006
      Dear members,

      Its been a long desire for lot of members to have a vibrant Himachali
      network in Bangalore. Keeping this in mind we are proposing a setup of a
      chapter in the garden city. Narinder, who hails from Palampur has
      consented to lead the initiative. Currently he is working with ABB
      there. Ashish Puri who is an architect by profession and Neeti Badhan
      currently with Intel had also shown interest to support this initiative
      in the past.

      We can plan a face to face meeting in Bangalore. There are number of
      things which our group can do there. Narinder to start with has
      suggested that we can provide guidance to Himachali's coming to
      Bangalore for work or studies to settle down.

      I am requesting our members in Bangalore who are keen on being part of
      this initiative to reply to my mail. Those in Bangalore can get in touch
      with Narinder at +91-99866 67460.

      with warm regards

      Varun Rattan Singh

      CC: ApnaHimachal, Shimlahangout

      Team member
      www.HimVani.com - The Voice of Himachal
      Rediscover your roots !

      Block F 38 | Institute of Rural Management Anand | Anand | Gujarat | 388
      001 | Phone No: +91 99985 24165
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic