2056Re: Shimla - Newsletter Sai Rma , New Friend

  • dharam pal
    9 Jan 4:54 am
      ok i am ready to be ur friend if u want to be my friend

      bye n take care
      Regards
      dharam

      yogesh rana <yogesh_rana_hp@...> wrote:
      Jai Sai Ram,

      Hello Friend.

      I m yogesh form Delhi.  i belong to Himchal what living in delhi since childhood.i m 25 year male . i m simple and religious person. i dont have too much friend. would u like to become my friend. Age no matter you should be good human being. i m waiting for your reply.
      Sai Baba bless you and complete your every wish

      Om Sai Ram
      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com