2198Re: Shimla - Newsletter (unknown)

  • nitish dhiman
    31 Jan 6:11 am
      hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
          h u doin??
       myself natish dhiman frm shimla now in comissioned officer in BSF, like u i also miss a lot of things frm my shimla.
      but tts part of life.
      take care .reply
      byeeee
       nitish

      shreya parti <shreyaparti@...> wrote:
      to all out there....... ......... .......

      i'm born and brought up in simla and now i miss lots of things. When saw this thing, i thought may be , i'll get few friends who are out of touch now.thanks for aceepting me as your member

      tanu

      Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click here.