2233Re: Shimla - Newsletter hi

  • PRATAP SINGH
    Apr 20, 2008
      hi

      my name is partap singh .I am from himchal (hamirpur barsar) but now i am in
      Ludhiana  Vardhman Yarns & threads Ltd Centre planning .i am so happy today after reading your mail ?

      thanks
      partap from ppc vardhman yarns & threads ltd ludhiana

      choudhary anitkumar <anitfriends_ak@...> wrote:
      hi my name is anit kumar i from himachal pradesh , kangra. now i am in delhi
      i work at press information bureau ministry in new delhi.

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

      Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of Yahoo! Groups.

    • Show all 54 messages in this topic