2234Woolen handicrafts anyone ?

  • Varun Rattan Singh
    Apr 24, 2008
      Dear All,

      A fair trade organisation based out of Delhi is looking for potential partnerships with Handicraft groups in Himachal. The organisation is a social venture started by a fellow IRMAn and it is exporting goods to US and Europe. The organisation will also offer support of its own designers who will work with handicraft groups to provide designs as per the market requirements.

      If you know of any such groups who could benefit from such as partnership kindly revert back with their contact details, I will immediately initiate a dialogue with them.

      Hope to see some positive leads.

      with warm regards

      Varun Rattan Singh
      +91 98160 76772

      I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. - Henry David Thoreau

      To know me better follow this trail http://www.himvani.com/maverick