      From: sukanya gupta <sukanyagupta21@...>
      Subject: Re: Shimla - Newsletter want to be..... frnd..
      To: Shimlahangout@...
      Date: Monday, 21 July, 2008, 12:03 PM

       I have heard this somewhere. It is actually a very good idea. let start this.

      Sukanya Gupta

      nitin chawla <vr_yours@yahoo. co.in> wrote:
      let us organise a programme  to visit himachal with the help of our himachli frnds. and same we will arrsang for them in our cities.Please mail me to start this group i required ur sugesion on this at my id vr_yours@yahoo. co.in. u can se me at on orkut too.Dont hessitate to reply in even NO if u think this is not possiable.

      K.B.KAUSHIK