      From: Deevil Angel <angelsdeevil@...>
      To: Shimlahangout@...
      Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 4:03:01 PM
      Subject: Re: Shimla - Newsletter Dear friends, Don't u think !

      I am agreed for u r point of detoring the Shimla beauty but not satisfy the answer of deepak mehra to providing employement.
      We need the green revolution now, and focus on agri business that give employement and too secure our city beautiness
      Wll before 15 years shimla is quite beautiful and enviornment is quite wll,
      but time is chanmged now, shimla become the cactus city from  rose city,
      If we think not now then never, after from here other hill station be targeted

      So, Keep Contnuing to giving u r advice for save our city

      Deevil from Shimla,

      deepak mehra <deepak1874@yahoo. co.in> wrote:
      u r right but on the same time they r providing jobs for unemployed
      youths and they have r also responsible for the development
      of the surroundings. if we loss one and get three its definitely
      improve and will better instead of one.
      thanks