      From: amit dhiman <dhiman_77@...>
      Subject: Re: Shimla - Newsletter Think of improvements rather than living with what is available
      To: Shimlahangout@...
      Date: Thursday, 21 August, 2008, 2:36 PM

      Dear Nithyn,

      Thanks for your  expected prompt reaction , i never knew this group is ment for people to mingle around and just a training group for first timers, anyways buddy I  appreciate your effort and patience to maintain this group and definately undestand the problems assocaited with it.

      I am sorry to say but i feel your effort in making this group interesting rather than think tank is not at all working and you are wasting your time.

      Please accept my apologies as i was thinking little different when i joined this group.

      Thanks to delete me from your mailing list.

      Good luck
      Amit