2414Re: Shimla - Newsletter Think of ...

  • Deevil Angel
    Aug 21, 2008
      Wll  I am happy now this group mailing continously

      "Moderator, ShimlaHangout" <shimlahangout@...> wrote:
      Hi Amit

      Before you sign off, here is a last mail from my end. I never thought of this as a training ground but yes this is someplace for starting some light hearted conversation. A light hearted conversation can though start a riot here on board with messages like.. Hi, I am Swati from Mandi... and you have people giving there entire bio-data on the message board. I do not approve such messages in general but in time of long inactivity, I sometimes let the messages go through to let the riot happen on this board. It is interesting to read so many mails and going into the minds of people writing them. These of course never reach your mail box.

      I appreciate that you have appreciated the effort here. Don't mind about me wasting my time.  I have nothing better to do.

      Regards

              shimlian is rocking