2509any idea about Child welfare committees

  • Varun Rattan Singh
    Nov 4, 2008
      Hi

      A friend of mine is looking for some information on Child Welfare
      Committees. It will help if somebody in the group can guide us on
      that,

      with regards
      Varun

      Hi Varun,

      Can you pls find out and tell me the contact address and details of
      all Child Welfare Committees (CWCs) in Himachal Pradesh?

      CWCs are constituted in each district according to Juvenile Justice
      Act for decision making on cases of children in need of care and
      protection.

      Any organization working with children should be able to give this info.

      I'm hopeful you can help me find out the above addresses.

      Thanks

      Anjali

      Checked by AVG.
      11/2/2008 7:08 PM

      --
      Varun Rattan Singh
      +91 98160 76772

      I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted
      to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all
      that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had
      not lived. - Henry David Thoreau

      To know me better follow this trail http://www.himvani.com/maverick
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic