2552Re: Shimla - Newsletter Digest Number 269

  • immanueltavamani
    Apr 26, 2009
      --- In Shimlahangout@..., DIMITRY POPOV <ruskemp2000@...> wrote:
      >Hi Neetika,
      My name is Immanuel, Im an ex Army Captain. I have spent most of my life in the State of Himachal. I did my schooling in both Shimla and subsequently in Chail. Previously the school at Chail was called the King Georges School. Now it has been rechristened as Chail Military School. It is a major feeder school for tIndian Army officers and was one of the best schools during my time.

      Well, Chail I think is the most beautiful, serene and lovely place in the world - there is something about the place which goes straight into your heart and soul and you dont want to return. I go there when I want total serenity or after a crisis. It rejuvenates me. Needless to say, I would be settling there. Infact I am likely to visit Chail in May after the elections.

      Regards. Immanuel..You can feel free to call me on my mobile # : +91-9902727874

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic