2580[Job]: Nodal officer, Solan ISAP

  • Varun Rattan Singh
    Jul 31, 2009
      Sir,

      Experience: 4 - 8 Years

      Location: Solan, Himachal Pradesh

      Education: UG - B.Sc - Agriculture, PG - M.Sc - Agriculture

      Industry Type: Agriculture/Dairy

      Functional Area: Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR

      Posted Date:

      Job Description: The candidate shall be responsible for running the
      Entrepreneurship Development Program in the field of Agriculture.
      Formulation and sanction of DPR's Mobilization of agri-graduates,
      designing and execution of long duration training programmes.

      Desired Candidate Profile: Domain knowledge of Agriculture, Experience
      in agri marketing, extension, SME's, good awareness of banking norms,
      Govt. schemes, knowledge of market environment of HP and MP, dynamic,
      self motivated with PR skills shall be preferred.

      Company Profile : ISAP is a non-government, non-profit organisation
      incorporated in 2001. It is a network of agriculture and allied sector
      professionals in India and developing countries. ISAP has established
      its presence in eleven states across the country.

      Contact Details

      Company Name: Indian Society of Agribusiness Professionals

      Website: https://www.isapindia.org

      Executive Name : Ajit Sharma

      Email Address: hr@...

      Telephone: 011 43154100

      Reference ID: Nodal Officer (HP & MP)

      --
      Varun Rattan Singh
      +91 98055 10111

      I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted
      to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all
      that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had
      not lived. - Henry David Thoreau

      To know me better follow this trail http://www.himvani.com/maverick