2589Seeking donations for blood donation camps in Himachal

  • Varun Rattan Singh
    Aug 26, 2009
      Dear All,

      Youth Enlightening the Society (YES) a non-profit based out of Shimla
      and a VOHnetwork partner is organising a blood donation camp in Shimla
      on the 29th August 2009.

      To further our work in supporting the voluntary blood donation
      movement in Himachal, YES and VOH have planned similar camps in other
      areas of the state. The next one will be in Solan on 12th September.

      We plan to organise more such camps every month and seek volunteers as
      well as donors who can contribute money for organising such camps. On
      an average such a camp costs Rs.10,000/-.

      You contributions will go a long way in supporting the blood donation
      movement in the state as well as fulfill the needs of needy patients
      who find it hard to get blood in times of emergencies.

      Please revert back if you want to associate with this cause.

      with regards

      Varun Rattan Singh
      +91 98055 10111

      The Voice of Himachal