2627thanks

  • all every one
    Dec 4, 2009
      Dear friends
      I have had seen simls in 1976 & i was stay sardar basant singh & sons ( surendra singh )
      wooden products business man in lakkar bazar , that time i was 10th student & have came
      there for travelling , but my pocket have cut down in kalka ji I was surprised that time , but
      i have done service in 5 days in above address , when i collect money to come back jaipur
      jaipur is the famous pinkcity ofthe world . thanks for ur picture thenagar nigam office that time situated
      on mal road . if u have information pls send i thk i wall come one time in simla in my life surely .
      i have a business pls look our co

      New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.