679RE: Hangout - Newsletter Thanx for the pics ...

  • surindra
    Oct 25, 2002

      Hello Nitin:

      You might consider downloading the pictures at imagestation.com. There is no limit to might knowledge. You will have to log on to see the pictures. Just a few pictures of mine, you will be redirected to imagestation.com:

      www.harnoor.com

      www.surindra.com

      www.shantiniketan.org

      I have a lot more pictures on this and on my own sites. Please let me know if you are interested. Sorry, no recent pictures from India.

      Surindra