best wishes

  • varun rattan singh
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2003
      Nityin,

      Best wishes from me too. Who is the lucky girl ?

      cheers
      varun
    • NITYIN
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2003
        Thanks people for the wishes!!! I'll be needing all of them.

        Suku, she happens to be a kuri_himachali :)) from Shimla. No more HK's!!!

        Tenzin.. yup Narkanda would be quite cold during December.. but then its the onset of winter.. hopefully wont be freezing cold...

        Sarju, Neetika, Anjali, Varun, Sumant, Raj.... many thanx for writing in...

        Nitin

      • raj khanna
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 2003
          Strong work Nitin for marrying Kuri_Himachli from
          Shimla. I did the same too and have never looked back.
          Take care, Raj

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com