ishimla launches elearning system

  • ankush_chowdhary
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2003
      [ i ]shimla launches the first elearning system in Himachal Pradesh.
      The first course to be launched is Certified Hacker. Course launches
      1st October 2003.
      The online enrolment system will be up and available in a week's
      time.

      If you have any queries please email me.

      cheers
      ankush
    • rohit_friend
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2003
        I am eager. Please elaborate ishimla and elearning????
      • ankush_chowdhary
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2003
          Dear Rohit,
          Plese visit www.ishimla.com for more details on the course and the
          elearning, a demo username and password will give you the access to
          the elearning system where you can check out what is being offered.

          cheers
          ankush :-)

          --- In Shimlahangout@..., rohit_friend <no_reply@y...>