Hi Friends !

  • Nitin
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6, 2004
      Hi Friends !

      This Is Nitin Chauhan from shimla. I am a Software
      Engineer(QA) by profession and currently putting up in
      Delhi(India).

      Hey guys i miss my shimla preety much.... Well gota
      say something wherever we go ...wherever we hang
      up.... But Shimla... hard to forget man !!!
      loking forward to get in touch with others
      shimlians... bye for now.

      Go to: http://in.insurance.yahoo.com/licspecial/index.html
    • esha singh
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 8, 2004
        Wecome Nitin...U r right its very hard to forget
        Shimla...i miss every part it...NalDera...Kufri....and
        of course Hamara "Mall"

        isha

        --- Nitin <nitin_ysm@...> wrote:
        > Hi Friends !
        >
        > This Is Nitin Chauhan from shimla. I am a Software
        > Engineer(QA) by profession and currently putting up
        > in
        > Delhi(India).
        >
        > Hey guys i miss my shimla preety much.... Well gota
        > say something wherever we go ...wherever we hang
        > up.... But Shimla... hard to forget man !!!
        > loking forward to get in touch with others
        > shimlians... bye for now.

        > Yahoo! India Insurance Special: Be informed on the
        > best policies, services, tools and more.
        > Go to:
        > http://in.insurance.yahoo.com/licspecial/index.html

      • Nitin Chauhan
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 12, 2004
          Hi isha

          yea..shimla has its own charm.. n one can not forget the shimla...
          Hey you know i just came back from shimla.. was on leave for 3 day to
          my hometown. wow "Mall" was awesome ... i must say nothing can beat
          the charm of mall specially on Sat'day..... now back to base.
          So where you are putting up..and wht you do ?

          --- In Shimlahangout@..., esha singh <ishasingh1@y...>
          wrote:
          > Wecome Nitin...U r right its very hard to forget
          > Shimla...i miss every part it...NalDera...Kufri....and
          > of course Hamara "Mall"
          >
          > isha
          >
          > --- Nitin <nitin_ysm@y...> wrote:
          > > Hi Friends !
          > >
          > > This Is Nitin Chauhan from shimla. I am a Software
          > > Engineer(QA) by profession and currently putting up
          > > in
          > > Delhi(India).
          > >
          > > Hey guys i miss my shimla preety much.... Well gota
          > > say something wherever we go ...wherever we hang
          > > up.... But Shimla... hard to forget man !!!
          > > loking forward to get in touch with others
          > > shimlians... bye for now.

          __

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 13, 2004
            Hi..for a couple of minutes i was lost in Shimla
            too...i am in San Francisco..saat samunder paar and
            work as System Analyst.
            Can anyone send me some good pics of Shimla???? i will
            really appreciate it.

            Isha

            --- Nitin Chauhan <nitin_ysm@...> wrote:
            > Hi isha
            >
            > yea..shimla has its own charm.. n one can not forget
            > the shimla...
            > Hey you know i just came back from shimla.. was on
            > leave for 3 day to
            > my hometown. wow "Mall" was awesome ... i must say
            > nothing can beat
            > the charm of mall specially on Sat'day..... now back
            > to base.
            > So where you are putting up..and wht you do ?

            > --- In Shimlahangout@..., esha singh
            > <ishasingh1@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > Wecome Nitin...U r right its very hard to forget
            > > Shimla...i miss every part
            > it...NalDera...Kufri....and
            > > of course Hamara "Mall"
            > >
            > > isha
            > >
            > > --- Nitin <nitin_ysm@y...> wrote:
            > > > Hi Friends !
            > > >
            > > > This Is Nitin Chauhan from shimla. I am a
            > Software
            > > > Engineer(QA) by profession and currently putting
            > up
            > > > in
            > > > Delhi(India).
            > > >
            > > > Hey guys i miss my shimla preety much.... Well
            > gota
            > > > say something wherever we go ...wherever we hang
            > > > up.... But Shimla... hard to forget man !!!
            > > > loking forward to get in touch with others
            > > > shimlians... bye for now.

            > __
            > > > Yahoo! India Insurance Special: Be informed on
            > the
            > > > best policies, services, tools and more.
            > > > Go to:
            > > >
            > http://in.insurance.yahoo.com/licspecial/index.html

            > > Yahoo! Small Business $15K Web Design Giveaway
            > > http://promotions.yahoo.com/design_giveaway/

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
          • ishad aggarwal
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 14, 2004
              HELLO  NITIN,YES DUDE SHIMLA RUNS IN NERVES.ONCE A SHIMLITE ALWAYS A SHIMLITE.ONE CAN NEVER FORGET THE CLIMES AND VERDANCE OF OUR BEAUTIFUL SHIMLA.
              ISHAD AGGARWAL

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 14, 2004
                Hi
                Hummmm ..... preety far you are! well how long you there.. i m sure
                you miss the shimla more than us..coz we are ...here in india n you
                sitting saat samunder par haan.
                anyway back to shimla... again.....will sure upload some of photo
                from shimla..till the time smbdy may post it soon than me..lets
                wish..