Re: Shimla - Newsletter Hello there...

  • ishad aggarwal
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 14, 2004
      hi aarti
      i am ishad aggarwal.iam from shimla but studying medicine in chennai.i am in second year.u told ur from himachal but u never told where from.i am looking forward to make some friends.

      khubsurat_h <khubsurat_h@...> wrote:
      Hi,
           My name is Aarti. I am living in Delhi, but basically am from
      Himachal. I am pleased to have come across this group. I'd study and
      do some voluntary work in an NGO. And I am interested in making some
      friends from Himachal thru this web-group. I do miss the mountains a
      lot, and long to be back there.

      With love...

    • Subhash Guleria
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 14, 2004
        hi Aarti

        How r u...My name is Subhash Guleria....also in Delhi ...where from HP u belong...

        If you r interested there is also a group (yahoo group clubinfonet) meeting of Himachalis at Himachal Bhawan on coming Sunday at 4.00 pm

        Bye for now....

        khubsurat_h <khubsurat_h@...> wrote:
        Hi,
             My name is Aarti. I am living in Delhi, but basically am from
        Himachal. I am pleased to have come across this group. I'd study and
        do some voluntary work in an NGO. And I am interested in making some
        friends from Himachal thru this web-group. I do miss the mountains a
        lot, and long to be back there.

        With love...

        Subhash Guleria
        Accountant
        Rajnish & Associates, Chartered Accountants,
        92, Defence Colony Flyover Market, New Delhi-110024
        Phone:24692847, 24619511

      • Subhash Guleria
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 14, 2004
          hi Aarti

          How r u...My name is Subhash Guleria....also in Delhi ...where from HP u belong...

          If you r interested there is also a group (yahoo group clubinfonet) meeting of Himachalis at Himachal Bhawan on coming Sunday at 4.30 pm

          Bye for now....

          khubsurat_h <khubsurat_h@...> wrote:
          Hi,
               My name is Aarti. I am living in Delhi, but basically am from
          Himachal. I am pleased to have come across this group. I'd study and
          do some voluntary work in an NGO. And I am interested in making some
          friends from Himachal thru this web-group. I do miss the mountains a
          lot, and long to be back there.

          With love...

          Subhash Guleria
          Accountant
          Rajnish & Associates, Chartered Accountants,
          92, Defence Colony Flyover Market, New Delhi-110024
          Phone:24692847, 24619511

        • noor h
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 15, 2004
            Hi Ishad,

            i am from shimla. now living in south of delhi. we still have strong connections with shimla, in fact with the other parts of hp as well. nice to know that you're studying medicines. do well!

            regards...

          • vikas harish
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 15, 2004

              hi

              nice to know that many of ppl belonging to shimla are in delhi. i do think that ppl in delhi should sometimes meet and have some fun

              hey looking for response .............

              Vikas Harish
              Dept. of Mechanical Engineering
              IIT DELHI