Himachali meetup - 18th April 2004 , Himachal Bhawan , New Delhi

  • Varun Rattan Singh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2004

      Friends

      The group members are meeting on Sunday, 18th April 2004, 4:30 PM
      onwards at "Himachal Bhawan", Barakhamaba road , CP, New Delhi. You
      can find us sitting in the restaurant on first floor.

      Other days and dates are not possible as most of our core members are
      not available.

      Agenda :

      1. This meeting has been long overdue , its been almost 2 months
      since we met. Also we have to move ahead with SAMPARK.

      2. Many new members have joined the group since our last gettoegther
      so it will give everybody an opportunity for one to one interaction.

      Looking forward to seeing you all

      Carpe diem !

      Varun

      PS: Please confirm your participation contact me at 9811241227 or reply to this mail at varun_singh@...

      I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

      Visit me at http://www.geocities.com/maverickvarun
      In its 4th year of running.