Amazing Car Race Game Hidden In MS-Excel : you aware of tht ??
- Do u know that there is a fundoo Car racing
game hidden in MS Excel?
Such hidden games/videos inside a s/w are called
'Easter Eggs' in S/W lingo -a feature kept by
programmers as a mark of their expertise..
Here is one such Easter Egg Its a car race
in EXCEL...u will enjoy... This works for Office 2000.
Just follow the steps below:
1. Open Excel 2000
2. Click on file menu
3. Click on the choice "Save as Web Page"
4. Click on the publish button
5. In the viewing options check "Add
6. Under "publish as" give a file name
say "D:\test.htm" or "C:\test.htm" & Click publish
7. open test.htm in Internet explorer
8. In the embedded excel sheet go to 2000th row
9. Select the entire row
10. place the cursor in WC column by pressing
tab again and again( the 2000th row should
11. keep pressing alt+ctrl+shift and click on the icon
in the upper left of the excel sheet.
U will see amazing video game of cars !!!!!!!
Note :- You can actually play the game using the arrow
keys..!! and press 'h' or spacebar for other features
of the car like bullets...etc. The names u see on the
road of this game, seems to be the names of team
members involved in developing/testing this s/w.
- hi nitinthanks for giving such nice tips... so which company r u working for and where in Delhi..Bye for now...
Rajnish & Associates, Chartered Accountants,
92, Defence Colony Flyover Market, New Delhi-110024
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25�