Info

  • komal kapoor
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 15, 2004
      1. Your name=Komal

      2. Your profession=Software Developer

      3. Your city of residence=Hyderabad

    • rohinlovina
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2005
        Name: Lovina Sharma

        Profession: Computer Tech.

        Country of residence: Canada
      • Richard Chander
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 6, 2005
          Hi...where are you in Canada?

          And where are you from HP?

          Ric
          hard

          rohinlovina <no_reply@...> wrote:

          Name: Lovina Sharma

          Profession: Computer Tech.

          Country of residence: Canada

        • sarju5
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 6, 2005
            Seems like we are going to have quite a few Himachalis in Canada
            now ... thats cool
            Welcome to the club Lovinia
            by the way .... I am also staying in Canada (Ottawa to be precise)
            and doing my masters in GIS (Geographical Information Systems)

            How is the winters treating you Richard ..... I am having a blast
            over here by the way .... I do lots of skiing and snowshoeing and
            also some skating on the Rideau canal
            http://www.canadascapital.gc.ca/skateway/index_e.asp
            ... so winters are kind of really fun for me .... neways I hope that
            you guys are doing well too ... not just hibernating in the Canadian
            winters and getting depressed

            I just returned from Carnaval de Quebec and found it kind of
            awesome ... ppl this is the only place in Canada that has some
            culture associated with it .....i will post my photos on the net in
            few days

            Vande Mataram
            cheers
            sarju

            --- In Shimlahangout@..., rohinlovina <no_reply@y...>
            wrote:

            > Name: Lovina Sharma
            >
            > Profession: Computer Tech.
            >
            > Country of residence: Canada
          • vijay thakur
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 8, 2005

              Name: vijay thakur

              Profession: legal

              Country of residence: india {h.p}

            • vijay thakur
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 8, 2005

                Richard Chander <richard_shir@...> wrote:
                Hi...where are you in Canada?

                And where are you from HP?

                Ric
                hard

                Name: vijay thakur

                Profession: legal

                Country of residence: india {h.p}{bilaspur}