My details

  • tarun sharma
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2004
      My name -- Tarun Sharma

      My profession -- Software Engineer

      My city of residence -- Mumbai

      I am interested in making good friends......

      Thanks and regards
      Tarun

    • ishad aggarwal

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 26, 2004
          Hey freinds,

          I am Sunil, basically from Mumbai.  I considered Shimla as one of the best place on this planet.  I can say that there is no place in the world which can beat Shimla.

          I love making good freinds. Let me introduce myself.

          Name : Sunil Mehta
          Profession : Civil Service
          Present duty station : Geneva, Switzerland

          Cheers,

          Sunil

        • ishad aggarwal