hi taz

  • manish_saihgal
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2004
      thanks for responding. where are you from in shimla. my brother also
      studied in dav but he must be your senior as he passed out before
      the school shifted to new shimla

      manish
    • ishad aggarwal
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2004
        hi manish
        just tell me the name of ur bro and the year he passed out school......i remember almost all my seniors.......i lived 14 years in sanjauli currently staying in vikas nagar.......where do u live......tell me more about you
        reply soon
        ciao
        taz