Hey

  • m_sarna
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2004
      Hey Rishav,

      Cool! i am so excited i know someone online from shimla because in US
      you will not find any one from shimla there are too many gujratis but
      i hardly find anyone from himachal. so! my loc: lets see do you know
      jain hall stairs next to it is a pansari store next to that is a wool
      shop Luxmi wool center that my family right there my full name is
      Mamta sarna. I got a pretty good idea about you where you folks live.
      i have been on those stairs like 100 times. I am working for a
      private company known as Rafi Systems Inc. So when was the last time
      you visited India. I just got My H1-B done so planning to go to
      shimla next year.......... Keep in touch i know mail is boring but
      the time difference in usa and Muscat is a big issue.

      Mamta sarna
    • Moderator
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 8, 2004
        <m_sarna wrote: there are too many gujratis but....>

        Hi.. Sorry for intruding.. but what would life be without Khaman, Dhokla and Shrikhand...

        a self proclaimed gujju!
        Nitin

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • RISHAV
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 8, 2004

          Hii Mamta,

          Yes its cool to meet people from Shimla online and I was also amazed after coming across this group. I couldn�t believe that such kinda group would exist. It�s really Cool!!

          I was working with a shipping company in Delhi for couple of yrs and I just came to Muscat 4 Months back and I will be going to India only after 1 yr i.e. somewhere around June next yr.

          I have been to Laxmi Wool store many times during my Childhood with my Mom. Wow man what a world it has become...Now I realise what people say that the world has become a Global Village.

          Yaar I have some friends & relatives in US with whom I chat often. Please add me to Ur chat list coz this mailing is too much for me...also at least give me ur chat ids on my personal e mail address from your personal e mail address;-)

          I think Nitin in this group didn�t like ur saying that there are lot of Gujus everywhere is Muscat...Nitin dear its true and take no offence of it man its a thing that u can be proud of. Chill out dear.

          My e-mail & chat id once again is adonis_for_u2000@....

          C y guys

          Rishav

          Hey Rishav,

          Cool! i am so excited i know someone online from shimla because in US
          you will not find any one from shimla there are too many gujratis but
          i hardly find anyone from himachal. so! my loc: lets see do you know
          jain hall stairs next to it is a pansari store next to that is a wool
          shop Luxmi wool center that my family right there my full name is
          Mamta sarna. I got a pretty good idea about you where you folks live.
          i have been on those stairs like 100 times. I am working for a
          private company known as Rafi Systems Inc. So when was the last time
          you visited India. I just got My H1-B done so planning to go to
          shimla next year.......... Keep in touch i know mail is boring but
          the time difference in usa and Muscat is a big issue.

          Mamta sarna

        • R
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 9, 2004
            Hey This is not a dating service.

            You can restrict your personal emails to persons ID & not to the whole group. And if you have not figured out the email ID...man how did they let you graduate...

            On a more personal note...
            There are lot of us shimlites spread in USA..
          • a.chowdhary
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 30, 2006
              Hey guys,

              Its been long.. havent' been very active member from a long time,
              thought I drop in a line to see how's everyone doing. Good to see some
              old name around Nityn how you been...varun good to see you with your
              Volunteer stuff still going on nice work buddy...

              I hope to be more active and keep the messages rolling.

              cheers
              Ankush