Hi Rishav, Manish,Rohit,,Nitin,Tarun , sonu and wonderful people of the group

  • m_sarna
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2004
      Gosh? What up guys! who is this. Please it is not an dating sight it
      is an Interacting sight it is good to meet people specially when you
      are away from home by your self just get liitle exited. because of
      this group i found so many good freinds that not call dating?

      Hi Rishav,
      How are you my yahoo chat ID is asangal may be we should talk some
      time so how's your job going? nice to know that you know my place.
      market is pretty slow over here may be beacuse of elections. i cant
      vote wanted to vote for kerry though.

      Hi Manish,
      how are you so what are you doing in Bangkok. I know the bhaik you
      are talking about specially upasna it fells so good when people talk
      about shimla, sanjauli it's like all of a sudden you know so many
      people. keep in touch.

      Hi rohit,
      well come to the group nice to have new people in the group. i
      defenatily agree with you about the politics over here dont worry
      Kerry will win. Did you see Farenhite 9/11.?

      Hi Nitin,
      Man dont get offended by what i said about gujju's you shold be proud
      i was sharing my little experince in USA and also i am a punjabi i
      think after Gujrati's punjabis are next. Just kidding!

      Hi Tarun,
      Thanks for your message. It's not only about LB or Auk it's when i
      saw the group from shimla just asked anybody from there since i am so
      far away from home so got excited looking at the club. i miss shimla
      mall, lowe bazar everyhting of shimla Family the most.

      Hi sonu,
      How are you in live in california near LA where are you located
      Thanks for your sending the message. I am a Market research analyst
      in a international company just got my H1-B done graduated lst
      Decemaber from Cal Poly Pomona. So where are you in USA and thanks
      for offering help.
    • tarun sharma
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2004
        Hai,
        That was the coolest mail i have seen. One girl
        addressing to each and evry guy point wise...kool.
        Keep up the spirit guys.

        ---------------------------------

        Terms of Service.

      • BHUVNESH SHARMA
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 20, 2004

          Hi Everyone

          I am Bhuvnesh Sharma.

          Great to see you all Shimla Loverss togather.

          I got myself registered while I was in Toky but now I am in Bangalore. Just changed the job and joined Oracle.

          Ofcourse I am very much from Shimla. Missing Shimla the Mall, Lower bazar and ofcourse Sanjauli and summer Hill.

          Plan to visit my family in Shimla in march next year.

          Anyway do keep me mailed.

          By the way is there anyone based in Shimla in this Group right now ? Do let me know.

          And anything to do with bangalore do get in touch with me for anything anytime.

          Bye for now. Need to catch with work.

          Bye

          Bhuvnesh Sharma

> [...]
          >it's when i
          >saw the group from shimla just asked anybody from
          >there since i am so
          >far away from home so got excited looking at the club.
          >i miss shimla
          >mall, lowe bazar everyhting of shimla Family the most.
          >
          >Hi sonu,
          >How are you in live in california near LA where are
          >you located
          >Thanks for your sending the message. I am a Market
          >research analyst
          >in a international company just got my H1-B done
          >graduated lst
          >Decemaber from Cal Poly Pomona. So where are you in
          >USA and thanks
          >for offering help.
          >

          >ShimlaHangout: Catch up with friends!

          >    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
          >Terms of Service.

          >Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner online

          Glamour, lifestyle, health. Get all the fundas you need. At MSN Entertainment!
        • RISHAV
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 20, 2004
            Hello Bhavnesh  ...Welcome to the coolest group for Shimla & Himachalites...

            http://mail.yahoo.com