Hi

  • prinjar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2004
      Haven't been on this site for a long time. However, after reading
      some of the messages, I wanted to introduce myself.
      I'm Neki, currently in the U.S. (Georgia) I was born and brought up
      in Shimla, the most beautiful place on earth! I went to TH and
      passed out in 1997. Recently graduated from college and looking for
      jobs in this crappy U.S. economy.
      Anyone interested in talking, please do so coz I'm looking forward
      to hearing from you.

      Adios
      Neki