hi to all shimlites!!!

  • haree
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2004
      hi....... myself Harinder from shimla doing graduation from NIT H.
      hope u will like sharing some more fun .
    • le corbu
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2004
        hi haree
        congrates 4 getting admission in n.i.t. h'pore
        it's one of the finest institute of india
        which branch u r in ?
        my son also got admission this year
        bye

        --- haree <cool_haree22@...> wrote:

        > hi....... myself Harinder from shimla doing
        > graduation from NIT H.
        > hope u will like sharing some more fun .

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • ishad aggarwal
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2004
          hi haree
          welcome aboard....iam taz(ishad) doing medicine from chennai an original shimlite.......tell me moreabout yourself.....
          bye take care

          haree <cool_haree22@...> wrote:

          hi....... myself Harinder from shimla doing graduation from NIT H.
          hope u will like sharing some more fun .

        • raghu khanna
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2004
            --- In Shimlahangout@..., "haree" <cool_haree22@y...>
            wrote:
            > hi
            welcome...i m raghu ..rite now i doing my b tech from iit g
            i have qiet a lot of freindz out there in nit h....to name a few
            summet larzoo...hope u know them!!
            c ya
            raghu

            > hi....... myself Harinder from shimla doing graduation from NIT H.
            > hope u will like sharing some more fun .
          • its_suku
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 6, 2004
              Hi

              Any himachali in Sendai. I am currently at IFS, tohoku uni, working
              in the area of micro combustoors.

              bye