Looking for cultivable land in Himachal (12 Acres to ...1000 Acres..

  • ashok sharma
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2004
      Hello Friends,

      I am in process of involving people who have their own land and
      provide them with whatever support for their own projects and or get the land on lease after agreeing to pay a nominal lease amount to land owners in Himachal payable quarterly. For our current needs a block of
      10 acres to 12 acres of land is suffcient but for future projects several hundred acres of land on lease may be needed.

      The owners of the land can combine various small lots of land to make this area if not too far from each other. They shall stay put there and remain the owners and may participate in cultivation as well. Land is needed in cultivable region and may even be away from main towns but not far from motorable road.
      Simla, fagu,narkanda,dharamshala,kangra, Ramnagar, chamba or any other cultivable place would do. Plans are to cultivate herbal medicinal plants and owners of land shall be actively involved in the entire process.

      Anyone wishing to lease this out on annual rent or actual involvement please do write me back.

      Loveful regards

      Ashok Sharma