Details

  • yarun ghawana thakur
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2005
      Hi! Himachalies

      I M Yarun Ghawana
      I m Web Dsigner/Web Developer
      and i m staying in Delhi, but actually i m from
      Sandhole(Mandi).

      Bye
      Yarun

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
      http://my.yahoo.com
    • ramit kakkar
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2005

        hi to all cool people from a cool state himachal

        i am ramit kakkar studying in St. Stephen's college in N. Delhi

        and i am from Simla

        it has indeed become hot here, urgently need cold air from himachal

      • Divya Sood
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 15, 2006
          Name- Divya
          Profession- Student
          City of Residence- Chandigarh

          Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now
        • kant sharma
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 17, 2006
            my name: kamal

            profession:engineer